NXP® offers a broad selection of next-generation automotive transponders and readers for secure and convenient access and immobilizer systems.
- Automotive NFC products combine an NFC frontend with an advanced 32-bit microcontroller. Our solutions enable higher integration with fewer components.
- Automotive Immobilizer systems have helped reduce car theft by more than 90% since they were first introduced. NXP® leads the transponder-based immobilizer market.
- Passive Keyless Entry systems recognize the driver and open the car as they approach. They also automatically lock the car, turn off the lights and enable the alarm upon exit.
- Remote Keyless Entry systems combine access and immobilizer functions. Our latest IC features a RISC processor for the highest flexibility and functionality in a car key.
- RF Link solutions include a radio frequency transceiver with embedded microcontroller. They support car keyfob and body control module applications.
- Solutions include transponders, encryption and challenge/response systems, and matching base station ICs
- Mutual authentication using state-of-the-art cryptologic algorithms
- Meets strict quality standards required by the automotive industry
- No batteries required